This is a really simplified version of an incredible dish I'd have for lunch in Singapore at least weekly.
- 18 oz. block of tofu drained and sliced into 5
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 3/4 cup of Top Seedz Sea Salt roasted seeds
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- Spread the arrowroot powder onto a flat plate and spread the roasted seeds onto another.
- Coat top and bottom of a slice of tofu in the arrowroot. Push the same two sides of tofu into the roasted seeds, similar to how you would bread chicken.
- Heat a medium sized fry pan with a little bit of oil and pan fry the tofu blocks for 3 mins each side.
- To make the peanut sauce combine all ingredients, give a good stir and then pour over the tofu blocks.