This is such a fun versatile family meal. You can start with savory fillings; mushrooms, cheese, and spinach and then finish with fruit, roasted seeds and maple syrup or chocolate spread. I love these interactive meals that let us all build our own meal. It's a really fun way to eat and enjoy each others company.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Add the eggs to the flour, mixing to combine
- Gradually beat in the milk until you have a smooth batter and chill for 1 hour. I often leave it overnight.
- Stir the batter and add a little more milk if necessary to bring it back to a pouring consistency
- Heat a greased fry pan and ladle in just enough batter to cover the base of the pan. Cook until golden underneath. I have two or three fry pans on the go at once otherwise it takes forever!
- Flip the pancake and leave it for a few seconds. Layer pancakes on plate as you cook them.
Join the Top Seedz Fam! It's just like being in a real family, without the chores. Get product news, special offers, recipes and more.