Hey garlic lovers, we’ve got an idea for your next kitchen creation and all you’ll need is a head of garlic and some extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 large head of Garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Slice off the top of the head of garlic.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil and place in a shallow, oven-safe dish.
- Roast until golden and soft (for around 30-40 minutes).
- Let cool.
- Squeeze out garlic cloves on a Top Seedz cracker.