This is a nice option—full of great ingredients—when you are trying to add some more veg to your diet and cut down on grains.
• 1 head of cauliflower (riced)
• 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
• 1/2 tsp dried thyme
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 Tbsp Softened Butter
• 1 cup Top Seedz Sea Salt Roasted Seeds
• 3/4 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
• 1 TBSP dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine riced cauliflower, oil and thyme in mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper
2. Spread mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
3. Roast 20-25 min until lightly browned and tender (stir the rice halfway through the cooking process)
4. Remove from oven and add butter, roasted seeds, parsley and dried cranberries. Stir together until the butter melts. Season with salt and pepper to taste.